Thursday 8 May 2014

French Toast





French toast is something I don't often make which is kind of funny because I loved this as a child and teenager. I still like French toast, but we eat bread pretty much every day for lunch so I don't much feel like having it at breakfast too.
 
I've put together a list of links for various French toast recipes. Hopefully there will be something that will tickle your fancy.





 
Apple and Brie Stuffed French Toast - This looks like a little bit of extra work, but, oh, does it look good. I think I just may have to try this one day.
 
Baked French Toast Muffins - This one looks good too and can be made the night before - just get up in the morning and pop them in the oven - no mess, no clean-up.
Baked French Toast Muffins on twopeasandtheirpod.com
 
Baked Strawberry French Toast - Another one to get ready the night before.
strawberry baked french toast recipe
 
Pumpkin French Toast - I'm not crazy about pumpkin, but I know some people love it so maybe this will excite you.
Pumpkin French Toast | FamilyFreshCooking.com
 
French Toast Waffles - An interesting idea. Use you waffle iron to cook your French toast.
French-Toast-Waffles
 
French Toast Kabobs - A fun idea that the children would love.
 
Banana Bread French Toast - I'm not sure I could get banana bread to last long enough around here to make French toast with it, but it sounds yummy.
banana bread french toast
 
Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast Casserole - This looks so decadent and wonderful, and I love the syrup recipe.
Overnight Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast Casserole from MomOnTimeout.com
 
Nutella French Toast Rolls - Another fun one for the children - Who am I kidding? If it has Nutella, I'll eat it.
 
Peach French Toast - I love peaches. These sandwiches would be so good.
Peach French Toast Recipe
 
Now it's your turn. Do you have a favourite way of preparing French Toast?

Have you entered the giveaway?

To see all the posts in this series go here.
 



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Julie Geoffrion8 May 2014 at 11:57

    We used to be "boring" just eggs, milk and bread. But, one time when our "adopted" son, Danny was visiting us, he taught us to put vanilla and cinnamon in it. YUUUUMMMMM. But, I must say I'm looking at these above recipes and I have to try some. And do NOT mention to Laura, Jen, that you do not like pumpkin much :) haha - she is obsessed with it :). Thanks for bringing us more breakfast ideas....we need them here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - So many people love pumpkin, but I'm like, meh. Just not my thing. :)

      Delete